POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ubiquitous : Re: Ubiquitous Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:31:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ubiquitous
From: Darren New
Date: 9 Jul 2011 11:25:15
Message: <4e1872db@news.povray.org>
On 7/8/2011 23:15, Warp wrote:
>    One argument that some of the moon hoax theorists say is that all the
> technology in the lunar module can fit in a cellphone.

All the computronium would certainly fit. The computers back then sucked.

I was thinking about it, and I realized the giant mainframe I learned to
program on had 512K of memory to run the entire college, both administrative
and teaching.  Back then I never really thought of it - you had the memory
you had and if something didn't fit you made it smaller.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like