POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Post your first image! : Re: Post your first image! Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:27:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Post your first image!
From: Larry Hudson
Date: 9 Jul 2011 02:31:41
Message: <4e17f5cd@news.povray.org>
This is my first "real" pov image (but still experimental at that time).  Although
I've tweaked
on it over time so is isn't truly the original version.  Some of the changes I've made
are: the
original stand had straight prongs instead of curved; the urns on top of the colonnade
were a
simple stack of three spheres of tapering sizes; and most recently I replaced the
checkered
plane by using my own rounded-box macro (although the original used the same
Jade/PinkAlabaster
textures).  Plus a few other minor tweaks here and there.

      -=- Larry -=-

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'mine1.png' (1086 KB)