POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fail blog : Re: Fail blog Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:19:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fail blog
From: Darren New
Date: 8 Jul 2011 11:58:38
Message: <4e17292e$1@news.povray.org>
On 7/8/2011 7:19, Invisible wrote:
> Yeah, probably something like that. Still, even without the wall there,
> that's a hell of a long way off the ground. How was it ever reachable?

It looks like it's a second-floor walkway. The left side of the picture
shows a railing, and the right side has a wall for whatever reason. I'm
guessing the second floor was open, with railings, and then they put an
"office" on the second floor by walling in some of the previously-open space.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like