POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ubiquitous : Re: Ubiquitous Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:27:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ubiquitous
From: Invisible
Date: 8 Jul 2011 10:33:43
Message: <4e171547@news.povray.org>
On 08/07/2011 02:48 PM, Francois Labreque wrote:

>> I'm just surprised that the practical stuff required
>> to do this has actually been implemented now.
>>

> NOW!?!?? I realise you live in a backwoods third world country, but here
> in the civilized world, phones have been hable to browse the Internet
> since the early 2000s or so...

When I said "it works now", I didn't mean to imply that this happened
recently. I don't follow mobile technology particularly closely; it's
not something of great use to me. (Also, I'm presuming that this
requires an extremely expensive phone with an extremely expensive
service plan. That would be another reason why I've never heard of it.)