POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yet again, XKCD : Yet again, XKCD Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  Yet again, XKCD
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 7 Jul 2011 15:28:00
Message: <4e1608c0$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.xkcd.com/919/

Many, many bukkake moments await the unwary. ;-)

Perhaps the most amusing part though is this:

http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/004835.html
http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=16397
http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=72378

Would you look at the size of some of these threads?! Apparently some
people actually feel this strongly about mere words.

Personally, I consider "irregardless" to not be a valid word. But I'm
not going to lose any sleep over it.

(Also, if I actually heard a women utter the word "vajayjay", my
reaction would by "WTF? Are you 5 years old or something?!")

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/