POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The hour approaches : Re: After action report Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:28:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: After action report
From: Invisible
Date: 6 Jul 2011 09:44:44
Message: <4e1466cc$1@news.povray.org>
> I'm late to this thread and the beginning is gone now, so I have make
> some assumptions. I'm guessing your and your GF went to a dance
> showcase/comp and it did not go well. We started Ballroom dancing a
> couple of years ago at a non competitive school and we have had a blast.
> Dancing is supposed to be fun.

It's not that we did badly. It's that we went home still not *knowing*
whether we did good, bad, or whatever. And let's face it, that's about
the most basic thing you could want to know about a competition.

Basically, we both hated the whole experience, so we won't be bothering
again. But hey, I guess you have to try these things...