POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Curious C / C++ defined behavior question : Re: Curious C / C++ defined behavior question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:16:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Curious C / C++ defined behavior question
From: Darren New
Date: 23 Jun 2011 02:54:54
Message: <4e02e33e$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/22/2011 23:38, Warp wrote:
>    I said that I don't know for certain what the standard says (because I don't
> have a copy) but that I would guess it's implementation defined. Then I
> commented on how it works in practice in many systems.

Oh, OK. I understood what you were saying, indeed. Since you basically
rephrased in your answer the parts I explained I already knew, I thought
perhaps I hadn't explained it clearly. But you were just rephrasing to
clarify anything I might have said that sounded right but was actually not
understood by me. Cool. Thanks!

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like