POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Patents with povray! : Re: Patents with povray! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:30:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Patents with povray!
From: Darren New
Date: 20 Jun 2011 19:00:41
Message: <4dffd119$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/20/2011 15:20, gregjohn wrote:
>  Do patents these days publish bitmaps in the final publication?

US patents are required to have at least one diagram. I've never seen a
patent without numerous labeled diagrams to allow reference to the pieces of
the invention.  Otherwise, I'm not sure what you're asking.

Certainly things involving construction and such (say, desks for special
purposes, support racks, etc) have pictures of what they're constructing.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like