POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The 5th Element : Re: The 5th Element Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The 5th Element
From: Darren New
Date: 9 Jun 2011 19:39:23
Message: <4df159ab@news.povray.org>
On 6/9/2011 16:10, Jim Holsenback wrote:
> I'd forgotten how much I enjoy this movie ... watched it last night. Not
> only do I like the campy/corny style, but the characters are really great.
> My favorite scene is when the DJ is trying to interview the contest winner,
> and all he get from him is one word answers. Chris Tucker is a hoot, and
> Bruce Willis ... he's always a safe bet. The diva wasn't bad either ;-)

It's a fantastic movie. The number of subtle details is just amazing. The
fact that the protagonist never even meets the antagonist is highly amusing
as well.  My favorite bit is the "pardon the garbage" comment in the
airport. And perhaps the cigarettes.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like