POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : True failure : Re: True failure Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:23:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: True failure
From: Warp
Date: 9 Jun 2011 15:44:50
Message: <4df122b2@news.povray.org>
> On 6/9/2011 11:49, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> > I find his stuff really, really amusing. And while he sounds like a raving
> > nutcase, he seems to be oddly insightful.

> Yeah. I think he justifies it sort of with the idea that you don't need to
> know what's *good* about the game. You need to know why you'd regret
> purchasing it. :-)

  I find most of the "flaws" he points out to be technically speaking
accurate, but in most cases not annoying at all (especially when playing
the game for the first time, when you usually don't even notice such things).

  He has an amazing talent of pointing out flaws in a very entertaining
way, though, which is why his videos are so enjoyable to watch. Not many
people have such talent.

--
                                                          - Warp