POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : True failure : Re: True failure Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:28:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: True failure
From: Darren New
Date: 9 Jun 2011 13:39:04
Message: <4df10538$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/7/2011 10:57, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> I just signed in to Steam to play it, and GUESS WHAT?

Actually, I think it's rather cruel that they advertise on the per-game page
the fact that the game you already bought is now on massive discount. :-)
You'd think they'd filter out "discount sale" on that page, but of course
they want you to tell your friends what a great game it is, especially on
discount.  (Several of the games I already bought thru steam are on 75%
discount this week, it seems.)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like