POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Persistence of Vision : Re: Persistence of Vision Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:24:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Persistence of Vision
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 7 Jun 2011 14:50:13
Message: <4dee72e5@news.povray.org>
I know you only asked about radiosity issues ;)

But I must admit I'm not too fond of the sign and the
logo here, they somehow seem to be artificial intruders in
the environment to me. I liked the earlier logo placement
better. Did you try how the scene looks with sun position
that illuminates the central column so a logo would be
visible without emissive media?

Other ideas might be to paint the logo on the floor
or on the inside of the arc to the right, maybe engrave
text on a floor slab, put up a stone sculpture, or a
mysterious pov-shaped cloud feature in the distance.