POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random fact of the day : Re: Random fact of the day Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:28:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Random fact of the day
From: Darren New
Date: 7 Jun 2011 10:01:12
Message: <4dee2f28$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/7/2011 1:09, Invisible wrote:
> Oh I see. You're saying that you can dismount it even if there's a
> remembered path. I'm saying you can't dismount it if it's the *current* path.

Oh, I see. This changed over time to actually include a lock on the current
path. It didn't always used to do that.

> A kludge to rush something to market a few months earlier is still a kludge
> 40 years later, yes.

Well, in that event, pretty much everything in the world is a kludge,
including every human being (who is born some 9 months earlier than they
should be so the head can fit through the birth canal.)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like