POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fox : Re: Fox Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:14:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fox
From: Warp
Date: 7 Jun 2011 06:29:08
Message: <4dedfd74@news.povray.org>
> On 5/28/2011 5:21, Warp wrote:
> >    You know that a news channel is really bad when even foreigners are aware
> > of how bad and biased it is.

> Also when your president actually starts saying stuff like "Come on, guys,
> your lies are really hurting people."  Or when they're not allowed to
> broadcast in neighboring countries because said countries have laws against
> intentionally incorrect news broadcasts.

  From the little I have seen, though, most people at Fox News seem to be
pretty smart and good at arguing. If you were to watch only their side of
any argument or how they defend themselves against bias accusations, their
arguments can be pretty convincing. (Of course this is the same as with
conspiracy theorists: If you only listen to them, you are getting very
carefully selected, highly polished arguments, and you are not getting the
whole picture. Trying to form an informed opinion based solely on this would
be a bad mistake.)

  Why are such smart people so stupid at the same time?

--
                                                          - Warp