POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fox : Re: Fox Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:22:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fox
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 1 Jun 2011 20:34:50
Message: <4de6daaa$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 01 Jun 2011 15:16:07 -0700, Patrick Elliott wrote:

> BTW, the most stupidly dangerous thing about this isn't if its pandering
> to the right, because that is what is making money, its the fact that
> half the idiots that seem to be possible candidates for the next
> election, or keep trying to run, now "work" for Fox. You can't tell me
> that is good for impartiality, or accuracy...

I suspect the FEC may need to get involved if someone like Palin or
Huckabee decides to run (Huck has decided not to, though), because there
are laws about equal time that FNC would run seriously afoul of (IMHO)
for giving someone like Palin a platform that wasn't available to the
opposition.  Fred Thompson had to quit Law & Order when he decided to run
for office because of those very same laws.

Jim