POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fox : Re: Fox Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:14:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fox
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 31 May 2011 21:27:50
Message: <4de59596$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 31 May 2011 15:43:23 -0700, Patrick Elliott wrote:

> Basically, all the evidence suggests, including statements the man made
> himself on occasion, that Fox is *very specifically* the political
> mouthpiece of one single man,

Actually, the impression I get of Rupert Murdoch is that he's in business
to make money.  If he could make money from more a progressive/liberal
audience, he'd probably appear to be on the other end of the spectrum.

He seems to me to be mostly an opportunist, taking advantage of people
who aren't willing to think for themselves.

Jim