POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Persistence of Vision : Re: Persistence of Vision Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:31:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Persistence of Vision
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 21 May 2011 14:48:46
Message: <4dd8090e$1@news.povray.org>
On 05/21/2011 03:15 PM, stbenge wrote:
> On 5/21/2011 10:57 AM, stbenge wrote:
>> On 5/21/2011 10:30 AM, Le_Forgeron wrote:
>>> Le 21/05/2011 19:25, stbenge nous fit lire :

>>> Copyright free components, I would guess.
>>
>> Hehe, no doubt. I'll be making it from scratch in Illustrator and
>> POV-Ray, so there /shouldn't/ be a problem...
>
> Good catch, though. I would have happily continued to use a copyrighted
> image without thinking about the consequences... I guess I was still
> believing in the "3 changes" rule, which is what we used to do at the
> publishing company I worked for. I should look it up; I bet we were
> infringing on copyrights, right and left...

1st off ... apologies for my lack of response lately as I've been busier
than a one arm wall paper hanger ;-)

after some of the comments on my last post i've started sitting with a
sketch pad when there is a lull in the shop trying to get some different
ideas with the structure ... it's a shame that the courtyard tiles
aren't seen better (looks killer from different view) and now the the
jacobean panel that you've developed ... well hopefully i can come up
with something that will do it justice. forge ahead and i'll do my best
to have something as soon as i can, even if i have to put on a big pot
of coffee and pull and all nighter ... excellent work sam