POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Persistence of Vision : Re: Persistence of Vision Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Persistence of Vision
From: stbenge
Date: 21 May 2011 13:25:49
Message: <4dd7f59d@news.povray.org>

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OthT1uwNPBs/TIriWxVehPI/AAAAAAAACqQ/bGHQ7KaqF7s/s1600/NM1.jpg

> Your work is more suited for an interior as it is so good.

I'll try making a cloister's ceiling, as it seems more interesting
without being too busy. If it doesn't get included in the scene, I'll
just find some other use for it :)

What's more important at this point? Saving parse time, render time or
memory?

I must say, Jacobean architecture is very nice. Who knows how the
modernist movement ever took hold :S

Sam