POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Persistence of Vision : Re: Persistence of Vision Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:27:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Persistence of Vision
From: Stephen
Date: 21 May 2011 07:02:59
Message: <4dd79be3$1@news.povray.org>
On 20/05/2011 8:13 PM, Samuel Benge wrote:
> OK, here's a quick test. I haven't researched the subject much, just found an
> image and processed it into a height map. The top one uses constructive
> beveling, the bottom one, destructive. Tell me what you think. I can add extra
> borders or whatever...

Excellent Sam, the combined image is top class.
I had been thinking something more along the lines of
http://www.tinceilingtile.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Decorative-Ceilings.jpg

Or
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OthT1uwNPBs/TIriWxVehPI/AAAAAAAACqQ/bGHQ7KaqF7s/s1600/NM1.jpg

Your work is more suited for an interior as it is so good.

--
Regards
     Stephen