POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bamboo : Re: Bamboo Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:13:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bamboo
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 13 May 2011 14:45:01
Message: <4dcd7c2d@news.povray.org>

> that texture is definitely convincing.

   The AOI layer it's the real trick: before adding it, the texture
looked very flat and plastic-like. Thanks to it I even avoided using
media or sslt, as it seems to make the texture enough convincing.

> grass, bamboo... do I see a creek next? ;)

   No, sorry, I'm going to keep it simple for the next bunch of images,
as I'm trying to find inspiration again through simple ideas.

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org