POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grass after rain (WIP) : Re: Grass after rain (WIP) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:16:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grass after rain (WIP)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 13 May 2011 14:02:40
Message: <4dcd7240@news.povray.org>

>> Great texture on the grass, if it wasn't posted on this forum I
>> would have just assumed it was a photo but at closer inspection I
>> think some of the rain drops are a bit too spherical for their
>> position on the grass.
>>
>> Sean
>>

> There is also some visible fasceting on the blades.

   Yeah... I had a very obvious bug on the loop which creates the blades,
and the point from one section to the the next weren't properly matched
(but somehow, I never traced it before at enough resolution to notice
it). It's corrected now for the final render... thanks!

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org