POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grass after rain (WIP) : Re: Grass after rain (WIP) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:27:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grass after rain (WIP)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 13 May 2011 14:01:45
Message: <4dcd7209$1@news.povray.org>

> Great texture on the grass, if it wasn't posted on this forum I would
> have just assumed it was a photo but at closer inspection I think
> some of the rain drops are a bit too spherical for their position on
> the grass.

   Yes, that's another problem apart from the placement on the blade
borders... I'm already using a blob with two components, the one below
having negative strength to make it look less spherical, but it isn't
doing a very good job (I admit that I didn't put much effort into it).

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org