POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : heh - conspiracy theories : Re: heh - conspiracy theories Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: heh - conspiracy theories
From: Warp
Date: 11 May 2011 14:55:42
Message: <4dcadbae@news.povray.org>
> http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=2240#comic

> Funny how that works for creationists too.

  It's not surprising. Conspiracy theories have all the same features and
symptoms as fundamentalist religions. So much, in fact, that I do not only
consider a conspiracy theory *like* a religion, but more over *a* religion.
On of my standard responses to a conspiracy theorist troll is "I'm not
interested in your religion". Because that's what it is, pure and simple.

http://warp.povusers.org/grrr/ConspiracyTheoryReligions.html

--
                                                          - Warp