POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Persistence of Vision : Re: Persistence of Vision Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:25:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Persistence of Vision
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 10 May 2011 03:03:34
Message: <4dc8e346@news.povray.org>
"Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] povrayorg> schreef in bericht
> I've had to abandon the notion of having the character up close to the
> camera, and this version is the result of a typo, that sent me in
> another direction. Now I have to come up with something different to
> work the pov logo into the scene (it was in the orb the character is
> holding) ... also thinking of getting rid of the stairs.

Not bad  ;-)

I like the new positions of the figures. They achieve a better balance in
the overall perception of the scene. I understand your doubts about the
stairs. However, getting rid of them will leave the wall quite featureless.
You will need something to break the monotony, e.g. a gate to the outside or
to another courtyard. Is the fountain in the courtyard coming back? That
would influence what you intend to do with the wall.

Thomas