POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Persistence of Vision : Re: Persistence of Vision Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:13:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Persistence of Vision
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 9 May 2011 07:01:32
Message: <4dc7c98c@news.povray.org>
On 05/04/2011 05:40 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> How is the image progressing?
>
> Thomas

I've had to abandon the notion of having the character up close to the
camera, and this version is the result of a typo, that sent me in
another direction. Now I have to come up with something different to
work the pov logo into the scene (it was in the orb the character is
holding) ... also thinking of getting rid of the stairs.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ndi.png' (516 KB)