POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Only two weeks until the End of the World : Re: Only two weeks until the End of the World Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:21:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Only two weeks until the End of the World
From: Warp
Date: 7 May 2011 15:39:05
Message: <4dc59fd9@news.povray.org>
> http://i.imgur.com/FrJq1.jpg

> Actually, my primary gripe with all these people is they think this is a
> *good* thing. If you're crazy enough to believe the end of the world is
> good, I really don't want you in government, in the media, or anywhere else
> you might have some influence.

  Reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPd-SY6OhLY

  The death toll of the Japan earthquake is already 10000+ people and
with at least that many still missing (which means that the toll is only
going to raise). And that girl is simply ecstatic and overjoyed by this.

  "With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things
and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things,
that takes religion." - Steven Weinberg

--
                                                          - Warp