POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Only two weeks until the End of the World : Re: Only two weeks until the End of the World Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Only two weeks until the End of the World
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 7 May 2011 01:21:13
Message: <4dc4d6c9@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 06 May 2011 16:52:10 -0700, Darren New wrote:

> On 5/6/2011 14:59, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> Since my new social security card won't get here until the 20th
>
> Why do you need a new social security card? You're in the USA, yes?

Yes.  All the jobs I've had in the past, when it came time to do the
paperwork, they wanted the SS card.  At least that's what I remember, but
if anything, it's an excuse to take a couple of weeks and not make a
hasty decision.  I don't need to rush, for once, I can take my time while
not having to focus on job responsibilities.

Jim