POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Only two weeks until the End of the World : Re: Only two weeks until the End of the World Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:23:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Only two weeks until the End of the World
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 6 May 2011 17:59:52
Message: <4dc46f58$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 06 May 2011 10:47:40 -0400, Warp wrote:

> one of the latest fads is this prophecy that the end of the world, as
> told by the bible, is going to happen 21st of this month,

Hmmm, guess I don't need to find a new job after all. ;)

Since my new social security card won't get here until the 20th (at the
latest), and I need that to complete the paperwork to be hired by
someone, that's just 1 workday.

Maybe I can find someone selling a Bugatti for a few dollars since they
won't be needing it any more. ;)

Jim