POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Only two weeks until the End of the World : Re: Only two weeks until the End of the World Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:21:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Only two weeks until the End of the World
From: Darren New
Date: 6 May 2011 12:58:04
Message: <4dc4289c$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/6/2011 7:47, Warp wrote:
>    I'll be taking bets on how they will explain it away when it will not
> happen.

The same way as the other dozens of times they did something like this. I
remember at least four in my lifetime alone.

 > Yeah, but this one must be real because they used math to calculate the
day.

In spite of passages in the Bible specifically saying "No man will know the
time of the end" or some such.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like