POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Persistence of Fashion : Re: Persistence of Fashion Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:20:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Persistence of Fashion
From: Ive
Date: 4 May 2011 17:47:22
Message: <4dc1c96a$1@news.povray.org>
Am 04.05.2011 20:52, schrieb nemesis:
> would you applaud this one?
>
> http://www.studio-aiko.com/temp/classroom/classroom_daylight.html

Very impressive and obviously a lot of work...
...but for some reason I do not feel a faint temptation to frame one of
them. A good photographer would have chosen just one out of maybe many
shots for his portfolio - the one that best captures the mood. Anything
else is just redundant.
Well, what I'm trying to say here: CGI as an art form is still too young
and just naive. And BTW I just realized these days that Laurie Anderson
and Lou Reed are married since a few years, ahem, well, different story,
just got the association...

-Ive