POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The hour approaches : The hour approaches Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:22:11 EDT (-0400)
  The hour approaches
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 30 Apr 2011 06:04:51
Message: <4dbbdec3@news.povray.org>
I realise this has little signifigance to anyone except me, but...
Tomorrow I will be taking part in my first ever dance competition.

I don't mind telling you, I've only had a month to prepair for this, I'm
not really ready, and I have no idea what to expect. I seriously doubt
that my girlfriend and I will score highly. (She doesn't even *want* to
do this contest in the first place, and certainly doesn't want to
actually win. But I do...)

Hopefully I won't make a complete idiot of myself. So long as we don't
finish last, I'll be relatively happy. I'll let you know how it goes...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/