POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Persistence of Vision : Re: POV - Two Pigeons (take 2) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:28:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV - Two Pigeons (take 2)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 27 Apr 2011 07:39:52
Message: <4db80088@news.povray.org>
"Le_Forgeron" <lef### [at] freefr> schreef in bericht
> I have an issue with the size of the gland on the beak of the dove (far
> too big), as well as the colour of the beak (would need more orange/red).
>
> Also the teint around the eye is more black/dark grey

Poser figures come "as is". Only way to change the geometry would be by
post-processing in Silo or Wings3D, but that is more trouble than that it's
worth presently, considering the pigeons' size in the render. There is no
way to change the figures in Poser.

Thomas