From: Darren New
Date: 26 Apr 2011 14:09:40
Message: <4db70a64$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/26/2011 10:19, andrel wrote:
> but without really being aware of it, it might happen to
> you too, and it probably has.

I know it has. I'm fully cognizant of my pathway from my childhood to where
I am now, philosophically speaking.  I think the difference between me and
many others I know is that I'm not worried by being illogical, irrational,
etc.  I like to think I'm less irrational only to the extent that I know
where I'm irrational.  At least, I like to think so.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like