POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Persistence of Vision : Re: Persistence of Vision Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:17:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Persistence of Vision
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 26 Apr 2011 13:22:27
Message: <4db6ff53$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/26/2011 11:34 AM, Stephen wrote:
>> ... walking probably not ... I think that's okay fine as is. Costume,
>> white probably best for the env we're in, some translucency is good. I
>> see that it's playing with the light coming through the archway ... I
>> like that! Check out what Sam did for the leaves (backside diffuse) ...
>
> Since I won't be working in B3D I should be able to do that but it is a
> new feature for me.

it's pretty easy ... just a 2nd diffuse attribute 3.5.3.3.1 Diffuse is
all you need to know. With the fern I did recently I just had to play
with filter a bit to get the light coming through like I wanted. From
the the current pose we should be able to pick up some light from the
light patches coming through the arches.

>> Oh and long-ish hair preference.
>
> Now that could be problematic. Poser hair does not translate well into
> PovRay.

didn't think of that

Jim