POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Persistence of Vision : Re: Persistence of Vision Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:32:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Persistence of Vision
From: Stephen
Date: 26 Apr 2011 10:34:51
Message: <4db6d80b@news.povray.org>
On 26/04/2011 1:04 PM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
>  From the last shot I posted what I'm going for is the camera looking
> through the orb/logo -> <0,0,0> (just the other side of the arch
> support) ...

OK.

> At that angle the character's face isn't seen much, but
> make her somewhere between amazed and awe struck looking at the object

I'll see what I can do.

> ... walking probably not ... I think that's okay fine as is. Costume,
> white probably best for the env we're in, some translucency is good. I
> see that it's playing with the light coming through the archway ... I
> like that! Check out what Sam did for the leaves (backside diffuse) ...

Since I won't be working in B3D I should be able to do that but it is a
new feature for me.

> Oh and long-ish hair preference.

Now that could be problematic. Poser hair does not translate well into
PovRay. Ne need to find one of the older hair styles that are solid but
doesn't look as if the model is wearing a few pounds of plaster of Paris
on her head. And the hair is generally model specific. But I'll see what
I can do.

--
Regards
     Stephen