POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Persistence of Vision : Re: Persistence of Vision Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:26:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Persistence of Vision
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 26 Apr 2011 07:00:43
Message: <4db6a5db@news.povray.org>
On 04/25/2011 04:29 PM, Stephen wrote:
> On 25/04/2011 7:51 PM, Samuel Benge wrote:
>> But with that new female character holding the povlogo
>
> I've uploaded it to p.b.Misc (5 Meg)
> New model with Orb if wanted.

Hmmm .. looks like I got a different version that what's in this image,
but no matter as long as the model is left a <0,0,0> I can position. I
might be able to overcome the need for more subdivision with a
light_group on the model ... I like the idea of an orb rather than the
logo object. I might leave the orb a simple reflective sphere, but maybe

generally speaking I'm happy with what you've got so far ... maybe tad
smaller with the orb, but that can be easily tweaked on my end ... and
on 2nd thought maybe the obj->poseray->povray version would be better
for me ... I'd like to leave the artist aspects up to you

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ndi.png' (714 KB)

Preview of image 'ndi.png'