POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Persistence of Vision : Re: Persistence of Vision Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Persistence of Vision
From: Stephen
Date: 26 Apr 2011 03:22:50
Message: <4db672ca$1@news.povray.org>
On 25/04/2011 10:57 PM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
> Awesome mate! I can't wait to fit this into the scene.

If you like it, it might be better if I gave you the OBJ file so that
you could subdivide the dress if needed. Also I think that I overdid the
wind (she looks as if she is wearing a bustle) so I will redo it.
Do you want any particular facial expression?
When you have decided on the position of the model in the scene I could
make her look at a POI. (?)

> I've made some
> strides with the lighting and radiosity ... LOL I just /might/ be able
> to dial that in myself ;-) ...

I found out that you can't use a default texture with an ambient of 1 in
the scene. It took me ages to find out what was wrong with it.

> I just finished what looks like the last
> of the positional fine tuning, but I looks like I'm in for some long
> render times from now, so hang tough and I'll do my best.

As long as it's done before the release. ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen