POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Persistence of Vision : Re: Persistence of Vision Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Persistence of Vision
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 25 Apr 2011 17:57:37
Message: <4db5ee51$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/25/2011 04:29 PM, Stephen wrote:
> On 25/04/2011 7:51 PM, Samuel Benge wrote:
>> But with that new female character holding the povlogo
>
> I've uploaded it to p.b.Misc (5 Meg)
> New model with Orb if wanted.

Awesome mate! I can't wait to fit this into the scene. I've made some
strides with the lighting and radiosity ... LOL I just /might/ be able
to dial that in myself ;-) ... I just finished what looks like the last
of the positional fine tuning, but I looks like I'm in for some long
render times from now, so hang tough and I'll do my best.