From: Darren New
Date: 25 Apr 2011 17:11:12
Message: <4db5e370$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/25/2011 12:28, andrel wrote:
> That is exactly the sort of evidence I would refuse to believe ;)

That seems odd to me. You're saying that if someone came up with
scientific-quality evidence that we're all living in a computer simulation
being run by someone else, or that the big bang was actually initiated and
structured on purpose by someone trying to survive the previous Big Crunch,
you simply wouldn't believe that? Even if one gathered as much evidence in
favor of one of those as there is in favor of evolution?

That's weird to me.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like