From: Alain
Date: 24 Apr 2011 15:32:09
Message: <4db47ab9@news.povray.org>

> On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 04:47:48 +0200, Alain <aze### [at] qwertyorg> wrote:
>

>> Some say that there is no such thing as
>>> truth - each person has his own reality. I wonder how that would stand
>>> in court...
>>>

>> Are you talking of "truth" or "Truth" ot "truths"?
>>
>> Search your own Truth and admire those who search for it, but be
>> extremely wary of anybody who say he have the Truth.
>>

> I personally think that anyone who has a Bible has the Truth and they
> can search for the Truth in the Bible. But I certainly do not think that
> I know all the answers to everything - the Bible says we know in part.
>
> I believe that God created the rules of science so ultimately science
> won't contradict God.

I just can't beleive in God as he's described in the bible. His
depiction is not even self consistent. In some place, he's a good of
goodness, other times, he's a war god, then a god of ire, then...
Probably from several different fire side stories counted by various,
unrelated, tribes that eventualy came to live together and merge.

I just can't beleive that the bible can contain The Truth. The truth of
some, maybe, but The Truth of everybody, never.

Considering how the bible came into existence, after many generations of
oral tradition, you can only take it as a fable, or fire side entertainment.

Even the new testiment was transmited by oral tradition for some 400
years before it was put down in writing... IF it realy originate from
teatching from years 30 to 35 (the "public" live of Jesus).
But, then, there is NO traces of Jesus in the Roman archives. There is
NO traces of the Massacre of the Inocents, ether in any archives nor any
unusual number of youngs boys in the cimetaries.

Alain