POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random research : Re: Random research Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Random research
From: Darren New
Date: 23 Apr 2011 12:33:11
Message: <4db2ff47$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/23/2011 1:43, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> On 21/04/2011 10:41 PM, Warp wrote:
>
>> I guessed you were talking about Los Angeles, but had to double-check
>> with a quick google search to make sure I wasn't making a wrong assumption.
>> You never know. There are like five million place names in the US, so
>> anything is possible.
>
> Apparently there's a city named "Toast"...

That's not even one of the odd ones. We have Hell, we have Intercourse about
30 miles from Blue Balls. We have cities with welsh names I grew up 30 miles
from that I don't even remember how to spell. And that's all just in
Pennsylvania.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like