POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Powerful : Re: Powerful Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:10:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Powerful
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 23 Apr 2011 06:32:58
Message: <4db2aada$1@news.povray.org>
On 21/04/2011 10:28 PM, Warp wrote:

>    Thus whenever someone tells me "this party X in our country is composed
> of racist nazi bigots who would want to exterminate race Y from the face
> of the Earth", I always wonder where that information is actually coming
> from.

The leaflet I got through the mailbox *from* the BNP was enough to
convince me of what their intension are. When a political party writes
to you saying "you should vote for us, because we promise to get rid of
all the foreign people", it's fairly clear who they're appealing to.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/