POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Persistence of Vision : Re: Persistence of Vision Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:23:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Persistence of Vision
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 22 Apr 2011 07:42:55
Message: <4db169bf$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/22/2011 02:38 AM, Nekar Xenos wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 21:06:28 +0200, Samuel Benge <stb### [at] hotmailcom>
> wrote:
>

>> OK... trees are not my strong suit,
>
> LOL

No kidding ... Sam I've said it before, you're a wizard. I /really/ like
the pruned versions. I'm going to go ahead and use the latest tree
growing macro and start on placing a few trees in the scene. I resolved
the staircase issue (I was over complicating things) and I've been
working some on refining the camera pose.

I've updated two files ... the main scene file and the buildings file
that pickups up the staircase (low detail because of the distance from
camera) and some other minor changes ... the level ups in the courtyard
are gone inside wall is now at 47.8 and the courtyard tile pattern was
expanded to fit the slight gain in space.