POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Git tutorial : Re: Git tutorial Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:25:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Git tutorial
From: Darren New
Date: 21 Apr 2011 19:46:12
Message: <4db0c1c4$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/21/2011 13:28, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> 1. Having a copy of someone else's changes is useless unless I can
> incorporate them into the latest version of the files.

Also, does Darcs record when you applied various patches?

So if, for example, I'm working, and everything's good, and I take some
patches from you, then work some more, then take some patches from Sam, then
work some more, then run my test and it fails, can I figure out that it was
Sam's patches, even if he created those patches before I even cloned the
repository in the first place?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like