POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Powerful : Re: Powerful Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:22:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Powerful
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 21 Apr 2011 16:49:37
Message: <4db09861@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 20:57:33 +0100, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> On 21/04/2011 08:51 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>
>> You should (if you
>> haven't) read what passes for 'news' over here in the US if you think
>> the BBC is unbalanced.
>
> I thought that was just urban myth? o_O

Have you tried reading what passes for news in the US?  After all, the
information is on public websites accessible anywhere in the world.

Try Fox News for starters - I consider them to be probably the biggest
example of poor reporting I've ever seen.

That's not to say only a right-leaning organization like Fox does a poor
job.  I also tend not to trust those that lean heavily to the left.  What
I really want from *news* is facts, not opinions, and that's really
difficult to get in the US (from US sources, I should say).

Jim