POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Powerful : Re: Powerful Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Powerful
From: Warp
Date: 21 Apr 2011 15:18:12
Message: <4db082f3@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> On 21/04/2011 16:30, Warp wrote:
> > Invisible<voi### [at] devnull>  wrote:
> >> The BNP aren't interested in solving immigrating. They just want to blow
> >> up all the pakis and niggers...
> >
> >    Do you have any actual references to that? And by references I don't mean
> > leftist propaganda.

> How about the video tape of some guys from the BNP saying how much
> that'd love to "put a bomb" in a certain predominantly Asian housing
> estate? It was all over the news last year...

  It's just that you can't trust the news about this subject.

  Just as an example, you would say that the BBC is a pretty reputable
source of information? Guess again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13091920

"They believe that a low birth rate is not solved by immigration, as
that results in problems and foreigners do not fit into Finnish
culture. Instead, young women should study less and spend more time
giving birth to pure Finnish children. That is like a faint echo of
Nazi ideology."

  Yeah. Exemplary journalistic integrity, unbiased reporting and fact
checking. (Too bad that the above sentence is pure fiction.)

--
                                                          - Warp