POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Git tutorial : Re: Git tutorial Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:20:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Git tutorial
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 19 Apr 2011 15:45:48
Message: <4dade66c$1@news.povray.org>
Le 19/04/2011 20:25, Darren New nous fit lire :
> http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/~cduan/technical/git/
>
> Having spoken with half a dozen people who said "I hate git, it's so
> confusing" and then after showing them this they go "wow, that's really
> easy", I figured it might be worthwhile to show people this. :-)

Let's start a holy troll war. best OS or browser is so 20th century.

I prefer mercurial. ;-)

Oh, there is a false assertion about rebasing being unique to git on the
last page.

And doing graph in ascii art... ouch on the web!
(really, graphviz is not that hard to learn)