POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Old fart? : Re: Old fart? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:12:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old fart?
From: Darren New
Date: 19 Apr 2011 11:50:49
Message: <4dadaf59$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/19/2011 2:56, Invisible wrote:
> Perhaps you can tell me what event #3019 from MRxSmb means then, because the
> description merely says "the redirector failed to determine the connection
> type". (WHAT redirector? WHAT connection? WTF?)

Type "smb redirector connector" into google. Hit #1 or #2:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315244

which does a fine job of explaining the problem and what to do about it
(i.e., nothing).

For more background, just type in "smb redirector" to google, and one of the
first hits is

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff686200%28WS.10%29.aspx

"SMB2 Client Redirector Caches Explained"

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like