POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Persistence of Vision : Re: Persistence of Vision Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:23:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Persistence of Vision
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 18 Apr 2011 00:08:34
Message: <4dabb942@news.povray.org>
On 04/17/2011 10:41 PM, Samuel Benge wrote:
> Jim Holsenback<jho### [at] povrayorg>  wrote:
>> I've roughed out a basic setup and posted the scene files in
>> p.t.scene-files ... as it's setup it will render the basic shot I'm
>> looking for w/radiosity (but hey I'm open to a different view)
>>
>> I'm interested in refining the arch setup ... If someone thinks they'd
>> like to give that a go that would be great as it's one of the scene main
>> objects. Don't really have an opinion ... individual blocks, a mesh, or
>> csg with procedural textures.
>

> I've made no big changes to the overall setup, just added some rounded moulding,
> slightly better radiosity and pigment encapsulation. The updated scene is over
> in p.t.scene-files~
>
> ~Sam

Integrated your changes with mine ... not settled with the POV-Ray just
added that to give an idea of how it's starting to shape up. I'll play
around some more with the background arches ... maybe another level up
... dunno. In the mean time if someone is into trying to come up with a
ground plane (thinking cobble stones) that would be cool.

updated sources in p.t.scene-files

Jim

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: