POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Persistence of Vision : Re: Persistence of Vision Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:22:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Persistence of Vision
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 17 Apr 2011 12:57:56
Message: <4dab1c14@news.povray.org>
On 04/10/2011 09:38 AM, Le_Forgeron wrote:
> See p.general : a challenge of sorts

I've roughed out a basic setup and posted the scene files in
p.t.scene-files ... as it's setup it will render the basic shot I'm
looking for w/radiosity (but hey I'm open to a different view)

I'm interested in refining the arch setup ... If someone thinks they'd
like to give that a go that would be great as it's one of the scene main
objects. Don't really have an opinion ... individual blocks, a mesh, or
csg with procedural textures.

Change WorkMode to "yes" to get wider view of the overall scene ... the
cylinder is just a marker for the point of interest ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ndi.png' (91 KB)